Wednesday, February 21, 2007

"The" Bands

I've been a big fan of music from bands with that have a name that starts with "The" lately
The Von Bondies
The Ranconteurs
The White Strips
The Hives
The Vines
The Strokes
The Rakes
The Apples in Stereo

It's kind of that lo-fi, modern rock thing...
I've also been drawn to rock remix albums of late as well - The Rakes, Modest Mouse, Franz Ferdinand, and many others have had some pretty good DJ remixes... I'm a fan.

I'll be posting my review of Yahoo Music Service soon... I'm working out some bugs with devices, but it should be pretty useful.

Today's words of wisdom,
"There's a whole lotta things I'd like ta do,
Never had sex in a hurricane, never ran around naked in the rain"
-Southern Culture on the Skids

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online